blekk og toner
Rett i postkassen
Meld deg på for å motta spesialtilbud og nyheter per epost
|Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
LANTRONIX SLC8000 ADVCONSMNG RJ45 32P 110V AC USA POWER CORD 2SFP ACCS (SLC80322211S)
Ikke på lager
Ikke på lager
Ikke på lager
Ikke på lager
Ingen produkter på lager til spesialpris. Leveringsdato er ukjent.
The Lantronix SLC 8000 advanced console manager is the industry’s first modular console server that provides secure remote access to IT equipment, while reducing deployment costs and time.
Today, many leading IT equipment manufacturers (like Cisco, Brocade, Dell, HPE and others) are moving towards launching USB-only based solutions. The Lantronix SLC 8000 is the only industry solution that can support up to 48 high-density USB ports and is compatible with multiple manufacturers’ USB solutions.
Centrally Monitor, Manage, and TroubleshootCisco Compatible
Designed for system administrators, quality and test engineers, the SLC 8000 provides easy, secure administration and management of IT equipment from anywhere and at any time. Users can access the SLC 8000 device ports via Telnet/SSH, or a web browser-based console client without any proprietary software. Any IT asset that provides console or serial port management services can be managed remotely and locally with the same interface and capabilities. The SLC 8000 enables users to leverage the command line interface of most IT equipment for reconfiguring, rebooting and reloading firmware from a single point of contact. This can be done over an in-band network with dual Gigabit Ethernet connections for both public and management networks, or through out-of-band connections including dial-up (optional internal modem, sold separately) and cellular connectivity (PremierWave® XC HSPA+ intelligent gateway, sold separately). Users can securely access and control a wide variety of IT and network equipment, including Linux, Unix or Windows® servers, routers, switches, firewalls, PBXs, UPSs, and even building access devices through their serial ports.
Unique Modular Design Saves You Time and Money
SLC 8000 Device Port Modules The Lantronix SLC 8000 advanced console manager’s unique modular chassis allows for easy and cost-effective field upgrades with user-swappable 16 port USB and RS-232 modules — helping you protect your legacy equipment investment and transition to newer USB solutions at your own pace. Need to switch from serial to USB (or support a combination of both)? Expand the number of ports on your console manager (up to 48)? Change from single to dual power supply? All of these are possible with the modular design of SLC 8000. The bottom line: with SLC 8000, you have the ability to more easily deploy and upgrade new services and equipment, and minimize capital expenditures.
Protecting IT resources is a top priority. The SLC 8000 provides security features such as SSL and SSH for data encryption in addition to remote authentication for integration with other systems already in place. For added protection, the SLC 8000 also includes firewall features to reject connection attempts or block ports and has NIST-certified AES encryption. The SLC 8000 also supports FIPS 140-2 certified mode for government and military applications.
- The industry’s first modular console server offering both RJ45 and USB connectivity with user swappable I/O modules allowing for easy upgrades and scalability to enables custom “mix-and-match” configurations with USB and RS-232 modules
- Integrated dual 1 Gb Ethernet or dual 1 Gb SFP interfaces
- HTML5 support for Java-free web based telnet/SSH remote access to console ports that is browser independent
- Provides multiple layers of out-of-band access with optional dial-up and cellular technologies
- Reduces operating costs and security risks by eliminating the need for on-site interventions
- Simplifies service deployments and balances CAPEX and OPEX with its modular design
- Minimizes cable clutter with software-reversible device port pins
- Increases testing productivity and efficiency as a DUT (device under test) aggregation tool
- Protects management interfaces with authentication and FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- Built-in support for environmental sensors and dry contact access control devices
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.